The Junction Box is designed to connect up to 6 strain gauge transducers in parallel, so that the signal results as corresponding to the algebraic summation of the measurements as measured by the individual (4-wire) sensors.
It can be used, as an alternative to the direct connection of the single sensor to the conditioning electronics, when it is necessary to connect several sensors among them for the measurement of loads distributed over multiple points, which must be represented by an individual signal that should be acquired by a digital conditioning/display electronics far from the measurement area.
The junction box has also been engineered to connect multiple junction boxes in parallel, within the limits imposed by the power supply capacity of the electronics connected for the display of the measurements.
Numero sensori collegabili
max 6, in parallel
Connessioni ai sensori
through spring terminal, conductor section from 0,14 to 0,75 mmq (single conductor) or from 0,14 to 0,75 mmq (strand)
through spring terminal, conductor section from 0,08 to 1.5 mmq (single conductor) or from 0,08 to 1 mmq (strand)
Digital Liftsentry system includes:
– 1pcs mod. 699 digital electronics with 4 digits red LEDS display, 4 push buttons for parameter settings, 12/24Vdc/ac power supply, from 0 to ±19mV or from 0 to ±39mV or from 0 to ±80mV differential input channel depending from configurations, 2pcs alarm levels with NC/NO relays, user’s friendly calibration menù, error codes for easy servicing and autozeroing function for long term reliability.
– 1pcs beam and car transducer mod. 942 for cabin load measurement
It is also possible to connect different transducers like LT1 load cells.
– Alarm levels: third alarm with relay for booking and distress signal handling.
– Buzzer: for sound signalling.
– Optical indicator: for signalling the load status in the cabin.
– Relays block when cabin is moving.
– Towed chain compensation.
– Outputs: 0-5V, CANOpen ,RS485 and RS422.
– Accelerometer: for measuring the acceleration and tilt of cabin.
Digital electronics mod. 699:
– Microprocessor electronics with a 4 digits red LEDs display ( high luminosity) and with 4 push buttons for calibration and parameter setting.
Mod. 699 shows the load in engineering units ( Kg, daN, tons etc. ) on display.
Mod. 699 can be sold with a steel flanged case or as a printed circuit with 4 throught fixing holes.
– Easy to use: because of the “user’s friendly” calibration menù and because It is possible to calibrate using a specimen weight lower than the maximum lift load capability.
– Easy to service: error messages help to solve installation and service problems ( i.e.: not connected transducer, wrong calibration etc. ).
– Easy electrical connections: screw terminal connector boards and RJ connector are easy to use.
Mod. 699 has all electrical connections numbered for an easy electrical connection.
– Power supply: a 12 or 24V DC and AC power supply allow to apply the 699 without taking care of power supply voltage polarity (calibration parameters are not lost in case of black outs)
– Input channel: 1pcs from 0 up to ±80mV differential signal from strain gauge transducers.
– Alarm levels: 2pcs with NO and NC relays outputs. Alarm levels are self adjusting to the maximum load capability of the lift.
– Zeroing function: grants the maximum long term stability reducing thermal and mechanical zero drifts.
Strain link mod. 942:
– Working principle: It measures forces and weights applied on a steel frame by measuring the proportional flexion strain. Mod. 942 mechanically amplify up to 4,3 times the strain on the metal frame.
– Strain gauge bridge: Mod. 942 has a Wheatstone bridge with 4 active measuring arms that allow a good thermal stability.
– Mechanical fixing: Mod. 942 is to be fixed firmly onto the steel metal frane in order to avoid slippings.
– Price: Mod. 942 has been patented because of Its innovative manufacturing process that allows competitive prices.