Because of its high accuracy, resolution, shock protection, and low price, it can be applied in:
– geophisical applications: landslides and snow slips on montains.
– civil engineering applications: onto dams, building bridges etc.
– industrial vehicles applications: monitoring horizontal position of gondolas, harvesters, buldozzers, cranes, weighing systems (tilt compensation), asphalt scrapping machines, etc.
– train applications: correlation between bogie and passenger car inclination for lean control in high velocity tilting train.
– marine applications: pitch and roll control, ballast tank control, parabolic antennaes positioning, etc.
– drilling applications: precise drill inclination etc.
– machines applications : furnaces spilling tilt control, aligment of part of large machines, flexion control of heavy mechanical parts etc.
– military applications: firing and radar levelling, inertial control, torpedoes navigation systems, naval landing platform control, etc.